Dorn Primary Center
- Dorn Primary Center's student population of 444 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||444 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dorn Primary Center's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Palos SD 117 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hickory Hills H H Conrady Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 1030 students
7950 W 97th St
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
(708)233-4500 0.6 6-8 1030
- Justice Gladness V Player Ecc Grades: PK | 204 students
8600 S Roberts Rd
Justice, IL 60458
(708)430-8191 0.8 PK 204
- Bridgeview George W Lieb Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 400 students
9101 Pembroke Ln
Bridgeview, IL 60455
(708)599-1050 1.2 K-5 400
- Hickory Hills Glen Oaks Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 687 students
9045 S 88th Ave
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
(708)233-6800 1.2 2-5 687
- Palos Hills Dr Kenneth M Sorrick School Grades: PK-1 | 424 students
7825 W 103rd St
Palos Hills, IL 60465
(708)599-7760 1.4 PK-1 424
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.