Doull Elementary School serves 323 students in grades Prekindergarten-5.
Doull Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Colorado for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the Colorado state average of 33%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the Colorado state average of 47%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is lower than the Colorado state level of 15:1.
Minority enrollment is 92% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the Colorado state average of 48% (majority Hispanic).
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 323 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 92%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CO
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Doull Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
Most improved public schools
Percent Eligible For Free Lunch
Doull Elementary School's student population of 323 students has declined by 32% over five school years.
The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Doull Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,734 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.
The diversity score of Doull Elementary School is 0.26, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.61. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2021-2022 School Year Data
State Level (CO)
Overall Testing Rank
#396 out of 1734 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2021-2022 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Doull Elementary School's ranking?
Doull Elementary School is ranked #396 out of 1,734 schools, which ranks it among the top 30% of public schools in Colorado.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% CO state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% CO state average).
How many students attend Doull Elementary School?
323 students attend Doull Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
86% of Doull Elementary School students are Hispanic, 8% of students are White, 3% of students are Asian, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Doull Elementary School?
Doull Elementary School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Colorado state average of 15:1.
What grades does Doull Elementary School offer ?
Doull Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Doull Elementary School part of?
Doull Elementary School is part of School District No. 1 In The County Of Denver And State Of C.
Review Doull Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Foreign Language Study Abroad
We've put together this resource guide to help students, adults and professionals get the information they require to choose a good destination to study language abroad.
Cops and Children: Why Police Officers are Stationed at Elementary Schools
Learn about the growing trend of stationing police officers at elementary schools and the benefits of establishing a legal environment on campus at a young age.
Unlock the power of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) in this comprehensive guide. Discover how IEPs support students with diverse needs, including behavioral challenges. This article is a must-read for parents navigating the education system and aspiring teachers seeking to make a positive impact.