Dundy County Stratton High School
- Dundy County Stratton High School's student population of 151 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dundy County Stratton High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 913 schools in Nebraska (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#446 out of 913 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dundy County Stratton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Benkelman Benkelman Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 137 students
900 A St
Benkelman, NE 69021
(308) 423-2216 0.3 PK-6 137
- Stratton Stratton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 33 students
605 Bailey St
Stratton, NE 69043
(308) 276-2281 17.7 PK-6 33
- Bird City Cheylin Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 72 students
Bird City, KS 67731
(785) 734-2351 21.1 PK-6 72
- Bird City Cheylin Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 57 students
605 Bird Ave.
Bird City, KS 67731
(785) 734-2341 21.1 7-12 57
- Saint Francis St Francis High School Grades: 6-12 | 148 students
100 College Street
Saint Francis, KS 67756
(785) 332-8153 23.7 6-12 148
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.
In light of all the finger-pointing occurring in the education reform movement, we’ll look at the good and bad of teachers unions – and whether these organizations really work in favor of students and/or teachers.