Hitchcock Co Jr/sr High School
- Hitchcock Co Jr/sr High School's student population of 140 students has grown by 23% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2011)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hitchcock Co Jr/sr High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#324 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HITCHCOCK CO SCH SYSTEM School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Culbertson Hitchcock Co Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 182 students
Culbertson, NE 69024
(308)278-2131 10.4 PK-6 182
- Stratton Stratton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 28 students
605 Bailey St
Stratton, NE 69043
(308)276-2281 11.3 PK-6 28
- Palisade Palisade Attendance Center Grades: PK-4 | 107 students
206 N Reynolds
Palisade, NE 69040
(308)285-3232 13.0 PK-4 107
- Mc Cook Mc Cook Alternative Education
404 West 7th Street
Mc Cook, NE 69001
(308)345-5631 19.8 n/a n/a
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.