Stratton Elementary School
- Stratton Elementary School's student population of 28 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stratton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has decreased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#506 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥80%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥80%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dundy Co Stratton Public Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Trenton Hitchcock Co Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 140 students
318 West D
Trenton, NE 69044
(308)334-5575 11.3 7-12 140
- Palisade Palisade Attendance Center Grades: PK-4 | 107 students
206 N Reynolds
Palisade, NE 69040
(308)285-3232 15.2 PK-4 107
- Benkelman Benkelman Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 139 students
900 A St
Benkelman, NE 69021
(308)423-2216 17.5 PK-6 139
- Benkelman Dundy Co Stratton High School Grades: 7-12 | 149 students
400 9th Ave West
Benkelman, NE 69021
(308)423-2738 17.7 7-12 149
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.