Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School
- Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School's student population of 302 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||302 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dwight D Eisenhower Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1368 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Berlin Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Berlin John F Kennedy Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 324 students
228 Mt Vernon Avenue
West Berlin, NJ 08091
(856)767-9164 0.2 PK-3 324
- Voorhees Edward T. Hamilton Grades: K-5 | 375 students
23 Northgate Drive
Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856)767-4888 0.9 K-5 375
- Voorhees Signal Hill School Grades: PK-5 | 477 students
33 Signal Hill Drive
Voorhees, NJ 08043
(856)767-6749 1.1 PK-5 477
- Gibbsboro Gibbsboro Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 255 students
37 Kirkwood Rd
Gibbsboro, NJ 08026
(856)783-1140 2.4 PK-8 255
- Clementon Lindenwold High School Grades: 9-12 | 587 students
801 Egg Harbor Road
Clementon, NJ 08021
(856)741-0320 2.4 9-12 587
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.