Dyer-kelly Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 710 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 71%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 10-14% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Dyer-kelly Elementary School?
710 students attend Dyer-kelly Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
38% of Dyer-kelly Elementary School students are Asian, 29% of students are White, 23% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Black, and 3% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Dyer-kelly Elementary School?
Dyer-kelly Elementary School has a student ration of 20:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Dyer-kelly Elementary School offer ?
Dyer-kelly Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
View the Dyer-kelly Elementary School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Dyer-kelly Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities