E E Miller Elementary School
- E E Miller Elementary School's student population of 546 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||546 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- E E Miller Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1175 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cumberland County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Lake Rim Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 705 students
1455 Hoke Loop Road
Fayetteville, NC 28314
(910)867-1133 1.8 PK-5 705
- Fayetteville Loyd E Auman Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 518 students
6882 Raeford Road
Fayetteville, NC 28304
(910)868-8153 2.2 PK-5 518
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.