New Century International Middle School
- New Century International Middle School's student population of 406 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||406 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- New Century International Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1110 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cumberland County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville New Century International Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 798 students
7465 Century Circle
Fayetteville, NC 28306
(910)487-2340 0.2 PK-5 798
- Raeford Rockfish Hoke Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 780 students
6251 Rockfish Rd
Raeford, NC 28376
(910)875-9343 2.1 PK-5 780
- Fayetteville Loyd E Auman Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 518 students
6882 Raeford Road
Fayetteville, NC 28304
(910)868-8153 2.5 PK-5 518
- Fayetteville E E Miller Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 546 students
1361 Rim Road
Fayetteville, NC 28314
(910)868-2800 2.8 PK-5 546
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.