Eagle Prairie Elementary School
- Eagle Prairie Elementary School's student population of 214 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eagle Prairie Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8829 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rio Dell Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rio Dell Monument Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 118 students
95 Center St.
Rio Dell, CA 95562
(707)764-3783 0.0 6-8 118
- Scotia Stanwood A. Murphy Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 211 students
417 Church St.
Scotia, CA 95565
(707)764-2212 1.3 K-8 211
- Hydesville Hydesville Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 196 students
3050 Johnson Rd.
Hydesville, CA 95547
(707)768-3610 3.7 K-8 196
- Fortuna Norman G. Ambrosini Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 327 students
3850 Rohnerville Rd.
Fortuna, CA 95540
(707)725-4688 4.3 K-4 327
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.