Monument Middle School
- Monument Middle School's student population of 118 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has grown by 50% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Monument Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#7383 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rio Dell Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rio Dell Eagle Prairie Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 214 students
95 Center St.
Rio Dell, CA 95562
(707)764-5694 0.0 K-5 214
- Scotia Stanwood A. Murphy Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 211 students
417 Church St.
Scotia, CA 95565
(707)764-2212 1.3 K-8 211
- Hydesville Hydesville Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 196 students
3050 Johnson Rd.
Hydesville, CA 95547
(707)768-3610 3.7 K-8 196
- Fortuna Norman G. Ambrosini Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 327 students
3850 Rohnerville Rd.
Fortuna, CA 95540
(707)725-4688 4.3 K-4 327
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.