Hydesville Elementary School
- Hydesville Elementary School's student population of 196 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hydesville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3283 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hydesville Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fortuna Norman G. Ambrosini Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 327 students
3850 Rohnerville Rd.
Fortuna, CA 95540
(707)725-4688 1.9 K-4 327
- Fortuna Redwood Preparatory Charter Grades: K-8 | 221 students
1355 Ross Hill Rd.
Fortuna, CA 95540
(707)768-1928 3.0 K-8 221
- Eureka Eel River Community Grades: 7-12 | 58 students
2292 Newburg Rd.
Eureka, CA 95501
(707)725-0209 3.6 7-12 58
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.