Earl B Lundy Elementary School
- Earl B Lundy Elementary School's student population of 17 students has declined by 43% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Earl B Lundy Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#222 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||20:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clark County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Thomas O'roarke Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 803 students
8455 O'hare Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89131
(702)799-6600 16.0 PK-5 803
- Las Vegas West Career & Technical Academy Grades: 9-12 | 1397 students
11945 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89135
(702)799-4340 17.4 9-12 1397
- Pahrump Hafen Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 394 students
7120 S. Hafen Ranch Road
Pahrump, NV 89061
(775)751-4688 17.5 PK-5 394
- Las Vegas Ethel W. Staton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 907 students
1700 Sageberry Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89144
(702)799-6720 17.7 PK-5 907
- Las Vegas Linda Rankin Givens Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1035 students
655 Park Vista Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89138
(702)799-1430 17.7 PK-5 1035
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.