Earle Elementary School
- Earle Elementary School's student population of 323 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||323 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Earle Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#895 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Earle School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Earle Earle High School Grades: 7-12 | 315 students
1401 Third St
Earle, AR 72331
(870)792-8716 0.1 7-12 315
- Marion Marion Elementary School Grades: 2-3 | 589 students
235 Military Rd
Marion, AR 72364
(870)739-5120 15.5 2-3 589
- West Memphis Mid-south Community College Technical Center Grades: 9-12
2000 W Broadway St
West Memphis, AR 72301
(870)733-6722 15.8 9-12 n/a
- Tyronza Tyronza Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 213 students
412 S Main St
Tyronza, AR 72386
(870)487-2259 16.0 PK-6 213
- Marion Marion High School Grades: 10-12 | 904 students
1 Patriot Dr
Marion, AR 72364
(870)739-5130 16.2 10-12 904
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.