Early Education Ben Mays/rondo
Early Education Ben Mays/rondo places among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Early Education Ben Mays/rondo's student population of 10 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (12-13)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Paul Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Capitol Hill Magnet/rondo Grades: 1-8 | 1,258 student
560 Concordia Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55103
(651) 325-2500 0.0 1-8 1,258
- Saint Paul Early Ed Obama Grades: PK | 4 students
707 Holly Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55104
(651) 293-8625 0.6 PK 4
- Saint Paul Jackson Preparatory Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 340 students
437 Edmund Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55103
(651) 293-8650 0.6 PK-5 340
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.