Early Education Ben Mays/rondo
- Early Education Ben Mays/rondo's student population of 9 students has declined by 55% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has declined by 85% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- Early Education Ben Mays/rondo's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 3:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ST. PAUL PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Capitol Hill Magnet/rondo Grades: 1-8 | 1248 students
560 Concordia Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55103
(651)325-2500 0.0 1-8 1248
- Saint Paul Jackson Preparatory Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 375 students
437 Edmund Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55103
(651)293-8650 0.6 PK-5 375
- Saint Paul Obama Service Learning Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 472 students
707 Holly Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55104
(651)293-8625 0.6 PK-6 472
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.