East Franklin Junior High School
- East Franklin Junior High School's student population of 220 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 47% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- East Franklin Junior High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#661 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Franklin County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phil Campbell Phil Campbell Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 460 students
148 Camp Street
Phil Campbell, AL 35581
(256)331-2170 6.6 PK-6 460
- Phil Campbell Phil Campbell High School Grades: 7-12 | 402 students
65 School St
Phil Campbell, AL 35581
(256)331-2150 6.6 7-12 402
- Linden Marengo Co Alternative School Grades: PK-6 | 223 students
160 School Ave
Linden, AL 36748
(334)295-9798 9.3 PK-6 223
- Bear Creek Phillips High School Grades: 7-12 | 209 students
142 School Avenue
Bear Creek, AL 35543
(205)486-3737 9.3 7-12 209
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.