Eastbrook Elementary School
- Eastbrook Elementary School's student population of 780 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||780 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eastbrook Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1455 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Seminole School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winter Park Aloma High Charter Grades: 9-12 | 377 students
495 N Semoran Blvd
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407)657-4343 1.3 9-12 377
- Oviedo Tuskawilla Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1069 students
1801 Tuskawilla Rd
Oviedo, FL 32765
(407)746-8550 2.0 6-8 1069
- Casselberry Red Bug Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 846 students
4000 Red Bug Lake Rd
Casselberry, FL 32707
(407)746-8350 2.1 PK-5 846
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.