Eastpointe Middle School
- Eastpointe Middle School's student population of 579 students has declined by 30% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||579 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eastpointe Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,119 schools in Michigan (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#2550 out of 3119 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Detroit School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eastpointe Forest Park Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 363 students
18361 Forest Ave
Eastpointe, MI 48021
(586) 533-3300 0.2 K-2 363
- Saint Clair Shores Harmon Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 368 students
24800 Harmon St
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
(586) 445-4184 0.9 K-5 368
- Roseville Huron Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 435 students
18530 Marquette St
Roseville, MI 48066
(586) 445-5780 0.9 PK-5 435
- Saint Clair Shores Princeton Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 577 students
20300 Statler St
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081
(586) 445-4190 0.9 K-5 577
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?