Lincoln Middle School
- Lincoln Middle School's student population of 492 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||492 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lincoln Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#2761 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Van Dyke Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warren Lincoln Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 474 students
Warren, MI 48089
(586)758-8342 0.1 K-5 474
- Warren Success Academy Grades: 6-12 | 42 students
23500 Mac Arthur Blvd
Warren, MI 48089
(586)758-8820 0.5 6-12 42
- Center Line Rising Stars Academy Grades: 12 | 34 students
Center Line, MI 48015
(586)405-9473 0.9 12 34
- Detroit Dove Academy Of Detroit Grades: K-8 | 448 students
Detroit, MI 48234
(313)366-9110 1.4 K-8 448
I am the parent of Antwoine Burston and i would like to speak to all his teachers.
- Posted by Parent - sylvi
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.