Lincoln High School
Lincoln High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Lincoln High School's student population of 704 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||704 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lincoln High School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#2727 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Van Dyke Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warren Lincoln Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 474 students
Warren, MI 48089
(586)758-8342 0.2 K-5 474
- Warren Success Academy Grades: 6-12 | 42 students
23500 Mac Arthur Blvd
Warren, MI 48089
(586)758-8820 0.5 6-12 42
- Center Line Rising Stars Academy Grades: 12 | 34 students
Center Line, MI 48015
(586)405-9473 0.8 12 34
- Detroit Dove Academy Of Detroit Grades: K-8 | 448 students
Detroit, MI 48234
(313)366-9110 1.5 K-8 448
Loved the teachers when I went there...Miss Betty Doran awesome awesome teacher
- Posted by Student/Alumni - morea
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.