Edna Beaman Elementary School
- Edna Beaman Elementary School's student population of 16 students has declined by 51% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has declined by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Edna Beaman Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2742 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eastern Sierra Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dyer Dyer Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 39 students
Hwy 264 Mm 11
Dyer, NV 89010
(775)572-3250 24.7 PK-8 39
- Mammoth Lakes Mammoth High School Grades: 9-12 | 360 students
365 Sierra Park Rd.
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
(760)934-8541 29.0 9-12 360
- Bridgeport Jan Work Community Grades: 1-12 | 15 students
451 Sierra Park Rd.
Bridgeport, CA 93517
(760)934-0031 29.2 1-12 15
- Bishop Round Valley Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 138 students
300 N. Round Valley Rd.
Bishop, CA 93514
(760)387-2525 29.3 K-8 138
- Mammoth Lakes Mammoth Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 562 students
1500 Meridan Blvd.
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
(760)934-7545 29.4 K-5 562
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.