- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 116 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Top 50% in AK)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤5% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤5% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AK Dept. of Education
Eek School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alaska for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Eek School's ranking?
Eek School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alaska for: Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤5% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% AK state average), while ≤5% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 44% AK state average).
What is the graduation rate of Eek School?
The graduation rate of Eek School is 50%, which is lower than the Alaska state average of 77%.
How many students attend Eek School?
116 students attend Eek School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
100% of Eek School students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Eek School?
Eek School has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the Alaska state average of 13:1.
What grades does Eek School offer ?
Eek School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-12 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Eek School part of?
Eek School is part of Lower Kuskokwim School District.
Review Eek School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities