Elberfeld Elementary School
- Elberfeld Elementary School's student population of 213 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Elberfeld Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#166 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Warrick County Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Evansville Scott Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 980 students
14940 Old State Rd
Evansville, IN 47725
(812)867-2427 5.7 PK-6 980
- Evansville North Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 890 students
15325 Hwy 41 N
Evansville, IN 47725
(812)435-0975 6.3 7-8 890
- Lynnville Tecumseh High School Grades: 9-12 | 309 students
5244 W Sr 68
Lynnville, IN 47619
(812)922-3237 6.4 9-12 309
- Haubstadt Haubstadt Community School Grades: K-8 | 345 students
158 E 1025 S
Haubstadt, IN 47639
(812)768-6487 7.0 K-8 345
- Mackey Barton Township Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 113 students
9724 E Main
Mackey, IN 47654
(812)795-2292 7.3 K-6 113
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.