Tecumseh High School
- Tecumseh High School's student population of 309 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||309 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tecumseh High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1177 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Warrick County Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynnville Lynnville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 207 students
320 E Fourth St
Lynnville, IN 47619
(812)922-3828 2.7 K-5 207
- Mackey Barton Township Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 113 students
9724 E Main
Mackey, IN 47654
(812)795-2292 4.8 K-6 113
- Elberfeld Elberfeld Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 213 students
45 S Fifth St
Elberfeld, IN 47613
(812)983-4221 6.4 K-5 213
- Oakland City Oakland City Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 279 students
945 S Franklin St-suite B
Oakland City, IN 47660
(812)749-6133 9.4 PK-6 279
- Oakland City Waldo J Wood Memorial High School Grades: 9-12 | 277 students
943 Franklin St
Oakland City, IN 47660
(812)749-4757 9.4 9-12 277
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.