Eldorado Elementary School
- Eldorado Elementary School's student population of 587 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||587 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eldorado Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2830 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Eldorado CUSD 4 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eldorado Eldorado High School Grades: 9-12 | 361 students
2200 Illinois Ave
Eldorado, IL 62930
(618)273-2881 0.5 9-12 361
- Eldorado Eldorado Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 244 students
1907 1st St
Eldorado, IL 62930
(618)273-8056 0.8 6-8 244
- Norris City Roe 20 Learning Alternative Branch School Grades: 6-12 | 26 students
305 N Powell St
Norris City, IL 62869
(618)841-3042 8.3 6-12 26
- Harrisburg School District 428 Iyc-hrb Grades: 7-12 | 100 students
1201 W Poplar St
Harrisburg, IL 62946
(618)252-8681 9.0 7-12 100
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.