Elizabeth Traditional Elementary School
- Elizabeth Traditional Elementary School's student population of 536 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Elizabeth Traditional Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#557 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Charlotte-Mecklenburg s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte New Performance Learning Center
1615 East 5th St
Charlotte, NC 28204
(980)343-3000 0.1 n/a n/a
- Charlotte Community Charter School Grades: K-5 | 82 students
510 South Torrence Street
Charlotte, NC 28204
(704)377-3180 0.5 K-5 82
- Charlotte Veritas Community School Cfa Grades: K-4 | 147 students
2600 Grimes Street
Charlotte, NC 28206
(980)333-1939 0.5 K-4 147
- Charlotte Lincoln Heights Academy Grades: K-13 | 97 students
1900 Newcastle St
Charlotte, NC 28216
(980)343-5415 0.8 K-13 97
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.