Elmdale Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 480 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 83%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AR
- Math Proficiency: 38% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 23% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
38% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% AR state average), while 23% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 37% AR state average).
How many students attend Elmdale Elementary School?
480 students attend Elmdale Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
67% of Elmdale Elementary School students are Hispanic, 17% of students are White, 10% of students are Hawaiian, 2% of students are Black, 2% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Elmdale Elementary School?
Elmdale Elementary School has a student ration of 15:1, which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Elmdale Elementary School offer ?
Elmdale Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Elmdale Elementary School part of?
Elmdale Elementary School is part of Springdale School District.
Review Elmdale Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities