Empresa Elementary School
- Empresa Elementary School's student population of 799 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||799 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Empresa Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1833 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Vista Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oceanside Ivey Ranch Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 758 students
4275 Via Rancho Rd.
Oceanside, CA 92057
(760)966-4800 0.8 K-5 758
- Vista Roosevelt Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1071 students
850 Sagewood Dr.
Vista, CA 92084
(760)726-8003 0.9 6-8 1071
- Vista Temple Heights Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 646 students
1550 Temple Heights Dr.
Vista, CA 92084
(760)631-6242 1.0 K-5 646
- Oceanside Siatech Grades: 11-12 | 1110 students
2611 Temple Heights Dr., Ste.
Oceanside, CA 92056
(760)945-1227 1.1 11-12 1110
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.