Endeavor Elementary School
Endeavor Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Endeavor Elementary School's student population of 815 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-6|
|Total Students||815 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Endeavor Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#676 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lakota Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Chester Creekside Early Childhood School Grades: K-1 | 507 students
5070 Tylersville Rd
West Chester, OH 45069
(513)874-0175 1.2 K-1 507
- Hamilton Heritage Elementary School Grades: 2-6 | 504 students
5052 Hamilton Mason Rd
Hamilton, OH 45011
(513)863-7060 1.7 2-6 504
- West Chester Lakota West High School Grades: 9-12 | 2354 students
8940 Union Centre Blvd
West Chester, OH 45069
(513)874-5699 2.5 9-12 2354
- Fairfield Fairfield High School Grades: 9-12 | 2172 students
8800 Holden Blvd
Fairfield, OH 45014
(513)942-2999 2.6 9-12 2172
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.