Adena Elementary School
- Adena Elementary School's student population of 592 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-6|
|Total Students||592 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Adena Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#338 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lakota Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Shawnee Early Childhood School Grades: K-1 | 485 students
9394 Sterling Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45241
(513)779-3014 0.8 K-1 485
- Hamilton Butler Technical Bioscience Center Grades: 11-12
8450 Capstone Boulevard
Hamilton, OH 45011
(513)645-5450 1.9 11-12 n/a
- Cincinnati Instructional Resource Center Grades: 5-12
100 Scarlet Oaks Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45241
(513)771-8840 2.3 5-12 n/a
- West Chester Hopewell Elementary School Grades: 2-6 | 640 students
8300 Cox Rd
West Chester, OH 45069
(513)777-6128 2.4 2-6 640
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.