Erin Elementary School
Erin Elementary School serves 392 students in grades Prekindergarten-8.
Erin Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Wisconsin for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 57% (which is higher than the Wisconsin state average of 43%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 46% (which is higher than the Wisconsin state average of 41%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is higher than the Wisconsin state level of 14:1.
Minority enrollment is 7% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Wisconsin state average of 30% (majority Hispanic).
Erin Elementary School's student population of 392 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Erin Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,025 schools in Wisconsin (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Erin Elementary School is 0.13, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.49. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (WI)
Overall Testing Rank
#526 out of 2025 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, WI Dept. of Education
All the good teachers are gone. Why? I know why, because this school is nothing but beehive! Teachers gossip about students-openly ! Teachers do nothing to prevent gossip, drama or bullying. The teachers and administrators are incompetent, cutting the corners in what is important the most - love toward education, respect, support, building friendship! Instead, they promote the popularity! Laughing at students who fell behind instead of reaching out to help. The worst school ever. Very disappointed!
Good school with a lot of one on one time with the teacher
Review Erin Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
How to Earn Your Associate’s Degree Before Graduating from High School
Earn your associate's degree - or credit towards a bachelor's degree - before you earn your high school diploma. Learn about early college high schools and how they can help you jumpstart your higher education.
The Best High School Classes for Collegiate Success
Learn which classes can best help students prepare for college.
Technology in Public Schools
Learn how technology is being implemented and funded in public schools.