Eugene Padan Elementary School
- Eugene Padan Elementary School's student population of 606 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||606 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eugene Padan Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Vacaville Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vacaville Elise P. Buckingham Charter Magnet High School Grades: 9-12 | 454 students
188-b Bella Vista Rd.
Vacaville, CA 95687
(707)453-7300 0.5 9-12 454
- Fairfield Solano County Special Education Grades: K-12 | 353 students
Golden Hills Ed Ctr., 2460 Cla
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707)399-4867 0.6 K-12 353
- Vacaville Will C. Wood High School Grades: 9-12 | 1712 students
998 Marshall Rd.
Vacaville, CA 95687
(707)453-6900 0.6 9-12 1712
- Vacaville Kairos Public School Vacaville Academy Grades: K-8 | 494 students
129 Elm St.
Vacaville, CA 95688
(707)453-7234 0.9 K-8 494
Gifted students often fail to thrive in traditional academic environments because they are not being challenged. In this article you will learn how to make sure your gifted student gets the quality education he or she deserves.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.