Eureka Elementary School
- Eureka Elementary School's student population of 143 students has grown by 32% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||143 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eureka Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#136 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||20:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||EUREKA COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eureka Eureka County High School Grades: 7-12 | 94 students
#1 Vandal Way
Eureka, NV 89316
(775)237-5361 0.4 7-12 94
- Duckwater Duckwater Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 12 students
2 Duckwater Rd
Duckwater, NV 89314
(775)863-0277 41.9 PK-5 12
- Duckwater Duckwater Shoshone Elementary School Grades: 1-6 | 14 students
509 Duckwater Falls Rd
Duckwater, NV 89314
(775)863-0126 45.2 1-6 14
- Ely Steptoe Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 52 students
700 Aultman Street
Ely, NV 89301
(775)289-2999 59.9 9-12 52
- Austin Austin School Grades: PK-12 | 17 students
200 Highway 305 North
Austin, NV 89310
(775)964-2467 60.0 PK-12 17
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.