- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 967 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 1:1
- Minority Enrollment: 27%
- Graduation Rate: ≤20% (Btm 50% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 6-9% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is External Sites's ranking?
What schools are External Sites often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of External Sites?
How many students attend External Sites?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of External Sites?
What grades does External Sites offer ?
What school district is External Sites part of?
Review External Sites. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities