Fairfield High School
Fairfield High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Fairfield High School's student population of 508 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||508 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fairfield High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#615 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fairfield Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairfield Washington Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 301 students
406 E Madison
Fairfield, IA 52556
(641)472-2110 0.4 PK-4 301
- Fairfield Fairfield Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 517 students
404 W Fillmore
Fairfield, IA 52556
(641)472-5019 1.1 5-8 517
- Libertyville Libertyville Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 84 students
202 Jefferson St
Libertyville, IA 52567
(641)693-3971 5.9 K-4 84
- Douds Van Buren Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 325 students
14574 Jefferson St.
Douds, IA 52551
(641)936-4321 13.9 PK-6 325
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.