Fairmount Park Elementary School
- Fairmount Park Elementary School's student population of 522 students has grown by 35% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||522 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fairmount Park Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#30 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Seattle Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle West Seattle Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 425 students
6760 34 Av Sw
Seattle, WA 98126
(206)252-9450 0.8 PK-5 425
- Seattle Chief Sealth International High School Grades: 9-12 | 1118 students
2600 Sw Thistle
Seattle, WA 98126
(206)252-8550 0.9 9-12 1118
- Seattle Gatewood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 388 students
4320 Sw Myrtle St
Seattle, WA 98136
(206)252-9400 0.9 K-5 388
- Seattle Louisa Boren Stem K-8 Grades: PK-8 | 476 students
5950 Delridge Way Sw
Seattle, WA 98106
(206)252-8450 0.9 PK-8 476
- Seattle Southwest Youth And Family Services Grades: 9-12
4555 Delridge Way Sw
Seattle, WA 98146
(206)937-7680 1.0 9-12 n/a
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.