Falcon Creek Middle School
- The student population of 1022 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 55 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,022 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||55 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.59 is less than the state average of 0.60. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Cherry Creek, No. 5, In The County Of Arapah School District's student population of 53,833 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $10,069 in this district is less than the state average of $12,220. The district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,994 is less than the state average of $11,937. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Cherry Creek, No. 5, In The County Of Arapah School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||53,833||575|
|District Total Revenue||$538 MM||$7 MM|
|District Spending||$587 MM||$7 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,069||$12,220|
|District Spending / Student||$10,994||$11,937|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AuroraRolling Hills Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 641 students
5756 South Biscay Circle
Aurora, CO 80015
- AuroraGrandview High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 2572 students
20500 East Arapahoe Road
Aurora, CO 80016
- AuroraTimberline Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 655 students
5500 South Killarney Street
Aurora, CO 80015
- AuroraPeakview Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 674 students
19451 East Progress Circle
Aurora, CO 80015
- FranktownFox Hollow Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 734 students
6363 South Waco Street
Franktown, CO 80116
Let me start by saying I wanted to give 5 stars.We have had 3 kids go through this school. 90% of their experience has been fine, with good teachers, largely, and a strong learning environment.. The down side is the lunch setup, which I understand to be in order to limit bullying/student "down" time. However, it's been a net negative experience for my kids. The last thing is they (and by they I am referencing the governing body) seem to want to ignore students who misbehave. Decisive action is not taken to stop things like bullying, or general disruptive behaviors. Otherwise, it's been great.Excelling in music, math and English. Great job there.
- Posted by Parent - Davidw
Would recomwnd this school for everyone.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - mbarr
This school is ok. Though the teachers are the most helpful and can be annoying, but they have helped me the most in the two years I've been going here. Falcon Creek has two helpful programs called aim and avid. Though I am only in aim, I've heard many great things about avid. I remain on my journey to high school and college. But if there may be one thing bad about this school, it will be the new lunch. Please reconsidering getting more staff and changing it back to normal for future kids. Thanks.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - cjohn
This school is really great I am in seventh grade. This school has about 6 programs that anyone can be in like A.I.M or Avid. I am in A.I.M and my skills have grown so much from when I was in 5th grade. The sports that are here work on individuals than they look at the big picture. There is an Honor Roll for students that achieve a 3.5 gpa or higher. This place is a really great school!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jaely