Fallston Elementary School
- Fallston Elementary School's student population of 562 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||562 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fallston Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1061 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cleveland County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lawndale Burns High School Grades: 9-12 | 1046 students
307 E Stagecoach Trail
Lawndale, NC 28090
(704)476-8335 1.9 9-12 1046
- Lawndale Burns Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 746 students
215 Shady Grove Road
Lawndale, NC 28090
(704)476-8223 2.2 6-8 746
- Vale North Brook Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 340 students
642 Hwy 274
Vale, NC 28168
(704)276-2479 5.4 PK-5 340
- Shelby Union Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 416 students
1440 Union Church Road
Shelby, NC 28150
(704)481-8001 7.0 PK-5 416
- Cherryville Cherryville High School Grades: 9-12 | 537 students
313 Ridge Avenue
Cherryville, NC 28021
(704)836-9605 7.3 9-12 537
Learn how some states and schools are now requiring that students complete a graduation project, often either to replace or supplement an exit exam.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.