Fancy Farm Elementary School
- Fancy Farm Elementary School's student population of 229 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||229 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fancy Farm Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#288 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Graves County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lowes Lowes Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 268 students
6775 State Route 440
Lowes, KY 42061
(270)674-4840 5.9 PK-6 268
- Mayfield Graves County Central Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 501 students
2262 State Rt 121 N
Mayfield, KY 42066
(270)328-4901 7.7 PK-6 501
- Bardwell Carlisle County Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 164 students
4557 State Rt 1377
Bardwell, KY 42023
(270)628-3800 8.0 6-8 164
- Mayfield Graves County High School Grades: 9-12 | 1286 students
1220 Eagles Way
Mayfield, KY 42066
(270)328-6242 8.2 9-12 1286
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.