Carlisle County Middle School
- Carlisle County Middle School's student population of 164 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carlisle County Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#655 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Carlisle County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fancy Farm Fancy Farm Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 229 students
270 State Route 339 South
Fancy Farm, KY 42039
(270)674-4820 8.0 PK-6 229
- Lowes Lowes Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 268 students
6775 State Route 440
Lowes, KY 42061
(270)674-4840 9.3 PK-6 268
- Clinton Hickman County Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 459 students
416 Mcmorris St
Clinton, KY 42031
(270)653-4067 11.8 PK-6 459
- Clinton Hickman County High School Grades: 7-12 | 307 students
301 James H Phillips Dr
Clinton, KY 42031
(270)653-4044 11.8 7-12 307
- Mayfield Graves County Central Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 501 students
2262 State Rt 121 N
Mayfield, KY 42066
(270)328-4901 15.7 PK-6 501
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.