Fannin Elementary School
- Fannin Elementary School's student population of 599 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||599 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fannin Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#4930 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CORSICANA ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Two Dimensions At Corsicana Grades: PK-K | 80 students
901 E 10th Ave
Houston, TX 77067
(903)872-2988 1.2 PK-K 80
- Corsicana Bowie Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 622 students
1800 Bowie Dr
Corsicana, TX 75110
(903)872-6541 1.3 K-5 622
- Frost Navarro County Aep/abc Grades: 10-12 | 3 students
705 N Beaton
Frost, TX 76641
(903)682-2711 1.6 10-12 3
- Corsicana Sam Houston Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 426 students
1213 W 4th Ave
Corsicana, TX 75110
(903)874-6971 2.1 PK-5 426
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.