Farrell Elementary School
- Farrell Elementary School's student population of 662 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||662 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Farrell Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#4175 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Arlington Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Farrell Elementary School is Sam Houston High School (1.8 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is International Leadership Of Texas-arlington Middle School (0.9 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Hale Elementary School (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Hale Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 558 students
2400 E Mayfield Rd
Arlington, TX 76014
(682)867-1530 0.8 PK-6 558
- Arlington International Leadership Of Texas-arlington Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 419 students
4950 S Bowen Rd
Arlington, TX 76017
(817)496-0400 0.9 6-8 419
- Arlington Atherton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 644 students
2101 Overbrook Dr
Arlington, TX 76014
(682)867-4900 1.4 PK-6 644
- Grand Prairie Sallye R Moore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 428 students
3150 Waterwood Dr
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
(972)660-2261 1.4 PK-5 428
- Arlington Adams Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 870 students
Arlington, TX 76010
(682)867-2130 1.7 PK-6 870
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.