Fayette Elementary School
- Fayette Elementary School's student population of 194 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||194 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fayette Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#140 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Vigo County Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Van Duyn Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 236 students
15095 S Range Line Rd
Clinton, IN 47842
(765)832-7761 5.9 PK-5 236
- Terre Haute Otter Creek Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 866 students
4801 N Lafayette St
Terre Haute, IN 47805
(812)462-4391 6.1 6-8 866
- Terre Haute Terre Town Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 659 students
2121 Boston Av
Terre Haute, IN 47805
(812)462-4385 6.1 K-5 659
- Terre Haute Ouabache Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 319 students
501 Maple Ave
Terre Haute, IN 47804
(812)462-4493 6.6 K-5 319
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.