Fayette Elementary School
Fayette Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Fayette Elementary School's student population of 209 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fayette Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#120 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Vigo County School Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Van Duyn Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 222 students
15095 S Range Line Rd
Clinton, IN 47842
(765) 832-7761 5.9 PK-5 222
- Terre Haute Otter Creek Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 847 students
4801 N Lafayette St
Terre Haute, IN 47805
(812) 462-4391 6.1 6-8 847
- Terre Haute Terre Town Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 641 students
2121 Boston Av
Terre Haute, IN 47805
(812) 462-4385 6.1 K-5 641
- Terre Haute Ouabache Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 320 students
501 Maple Ave
Terre Haute, IN 47804
(812) 462-4493 6.6 K-5 320
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.