Flint Hill Elementary School
- Flint Hill Elementary School's student population of 703 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||703 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Flint Hill Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#84 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fairfax Co Pblc Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vienna Archer Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 671 students
324 Nutley St Nw
Vienna, VA 22180
(703)937-6200 0.4 PK-6 671
- Vienna Madison High School Grades: 9-12 | 2203 students
2500 James Madison Dr
Vienna, VA 22181
(703)319-2300 0.5 9-12 2203
- Vienna Oakton High School Grades: 9-12 | 2512 students
2900 Sutton Rd
Vienna, VA 22181
(703)319-2700 1.3 9-12 2512
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.