Foothill High School
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 11-12
- Enrollment: 300 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 99%
- Graduation Rate: 20-24% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Foothill High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while ≤20% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Foothill High School?
The graduation rate of Foothill High School is 20-24%, which is lower than the California state average of 85%.
How many students attend Foothill High School?
300 students attend Foothill High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
90% of Foothill High School students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Asian, 1% of students are Black, 1% of students are White, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Foothill High School?
Foothill High School has a student ration of 19:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Foothill High School offer ?
Foothill High School offers enrollment in grades 11-12
What school district is Foothill High School part of?
Foothill High School is part of East Side Union High School District.
Review Foothill High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities