Foothill Ranch Elementary School
Foothill Ranch Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Foothill Ranch Elementary School's student population of 1,195 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2006)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||1,195 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Foothill Ranch Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 30:1 has increased from 29:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1241 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Saddleback Valley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Trabuco Canyon Portola Hills Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 653 students
19422 Saddleback Ranch Rd.
Trabuco Canyon, CA 92679
(949)459-9370 1.7 K-6 653
- Mission Viejo Del Lago Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 503 students
27181 Entidad St.
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
(949)855-1125 2.4 K-6 503
- Lake Forest Lake Forest Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 862 students
21801 Pittsford Dr.
Lake Forest, CA 92630
(949)830-9945 2.6 K-6 862
- Irvine Portola High School Grades: 9-12 | 863 students
Irvine, CA 92618
(949)936-5000 3.0 9-12 863
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.