Forbes Road Junior Senior High School
Forbes Road Junior Senior High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Pennsylvania for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Forbes Road Junior Senior High School's student population of 156 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Forbes Road Junior Senior High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,814 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1282 out of 2814 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Forbes Road SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waterfall Forbes Road Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 208 students
143 Red Bird Drive
Waterfall, PA 16689
(814)685-3866 0.0 PK-6 208
- Robertsdale Robertsdale Gr School Grades: PK-6 | 124 students
South Main St
Robertsdale, PA 16674
(814)635-2708 7.4 PK-6 124
- Three Springs Spring Farms Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 236 students
12075 Old Plank Road
Three Springs, PA 17264
(814)447-5529 8.5 K-5 236
- Defiance Defiance Gr School Grades: PK-6 | 120 students
124 Hitchens Rd
Defiance, PA 16633
(814)928-4611 10.2 PK-6 120
- Breezewood Breezewood Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 92 students
133 N Main St
Breezewood, PA 15533
(814)652-9114 11.1 K-5 92
Nearby Homes for Sale
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.