Fordsville Elementary School
- Fordsville Elementary School's student population of 282 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fordsville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1148 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ohio County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Whitesville Whitesville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 363 students
9656 Ky 54
Whitesville, KY 42378
(270)852-7670 9.3 PK-5 363
- Hawesville South Hancock Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 244 students
8631 State Rt 69
Hawesville, KY 42348
(270)927-6762 10.4 PK-5 244
- Horse Branch Horse Branch Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 226 students
11980 Us Hwy 62 E
Horse Branch, KY 42349
(270)274-4662 12.3 PK-6 226
- Cloverport Frederick Fraize High School Grades: 9-12 | 126 students
301 Poplar Street
Cloverport, KY 40111
(270)788-3388 14.5 9-12 126
- Cloverport Frederick Fraize Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 100 students
301 Popular Street
Cloverport, KY 40111
(270)788-3388 14.5 6-8 100
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.