Fordsville Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 243 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 4%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in KY
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KY Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 30% KY state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 42% KY state average).
How many students attend Fordsville Elementary School?
243 students attend Fordsville Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
96% of Fordsville Elementary School students are White, 3% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Fordsville Elementary School?
Fordsville Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is lower than the Kentucky state average of 15:1.
What grades does Fordsville Elementary School offer ?
Fordsville Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Fordsville Elementary School part of?
Fordsville Elementary School is part of Ohio County School District.
Review Fordsville Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities