Forest Elementary School
Forest Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Forest Elementary School's student population of 431 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 30% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||431 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Forest Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 3,119 schools in Michigan (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#299 out of 3119 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Farmington Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Farmington Michigan International Prep School Grades: K-12 | 161 students
8989 E Colony Road
Farmington, MI 48331
(586) 291-5856 1.4 K-12 161
- West Bloomfield Project Search Grades: Inquire with school | 6 students
6777 W Maple Rd, 6777 W Maple
West Bloomfield, MI 48322
(248) 865-6470 1.4 Inquire with school 6
- Farmington Farmington Steam Academy Grades: K-7 | 598 students
32800 12 Mile Rd
Farmington, MI 48334
(248) 785-2070 1.7 K-7 598
- Farmington Kenbrook Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 404 students
32130 Bonnet Hill Rd
Farmington, MI 48334
(248) 489-3711 1.7 K-5 404
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?