Forest Park School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 443 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 6%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in MI)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 27% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MI Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
27% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% MI state average), while 39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% MI state average).
What is the graduation rate of Forest Park School?
The graduation rate of Forest Park School is 80%, which is lower than the Michigan state average of 86%.
How many students attend Forest Park School?
443 students attend Forest Park School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
94% of Forest Park School students are White, 4% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Forest Park School?
Forest Park School has a student ration of 15:1, which is lower than the Michigan state average of 17:1.
What grades does Forest Park School offer ?
Forest Park School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-12
What school district is Forest Park School part of?
Forest Park School is part of Forest Park School District.
Review Forest Park School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities